CLARC Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. CLARC was release on May 15, 2014.
Genre : adventure / action / puzzle
Developer : GoldenTricycle
Publisher : Hahn Film AG / GOG
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.0
License : DRM-free
Interface Language : English, Russian , French, Italian, German, Spanish
Voice Language : absent
About The Game
CLARC is an isometric, grid-based puzzle game with fast-paced arcade elements. It features comic style visuals in various different graphical themes, from the inside of a chaotic factory to the surface of Mars to the interior of an intruding enemy spaceship where you think, run, and fight through heaps and heaps of carefully designed puzzle and action areas.
Our hero, Clarc #37, is a simple, hard-working maintenance robot, living in a decaying nuclear missile factory. Ever since the old supercomputer has disappeared, the rest of the facility has fallen into utter chaos. The discovery that diesel has thrilling effects on robotic circuits lead to a fierce shift in priorities: Every robot has since been focusing on drinking instead of working. Everyone except Clarc. So when a less-than-peaceful spaceship enters the stage to disarm and dismantle this out-of-control doomsday device of a partying factory, Clarc is the one to save the day. He has to overcome his programming to rescue his fellow robots and, of course, his newfound friend, the lovely atomic bomb, Clara.
- Winner of the Deutscher Computerspielpreis 2014 (German Computer Games Award) for Bestes Mobiles Spiel (Best Mobile Game).
- Features more than 100 spatial puzzle with 10+ hours of story-driven gameplay.
- Detailed comic-style visuals with (almost) hand-painted textures.
- Hilariously drunk robots dancing to funky German techno music.
How to Download & Install Linux Game CLARC
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once CLARC for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “clarc_220.127.116.11.tar.gz” (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
2) execute start.sh
Linux System Requirements
- Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: ATI or NVIDIA with 1 GB
- The following libraries must be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and their dependencies
CLARC Linux Free Download
File Size: 292 MB
Hehe you listed the Windows Min. Requirements here, LOL
It happens. Thank you so much for your work for the community.
We all are up and down sometimes, sometimes we need free games.
Fixed the post thanks for telling us