Unpossible Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Unpossible was release on 3 July, 2015.
Genre : arcade, race
Developer and publisher : Acceleroto, Inc.
Libraries used : Unity3D
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.3
License : proprietary
Language : English
About The Game
Unpossible is an arcade racing game with several game modes in which you can test your reflexes, skills and even memory.
How to Download & Install Unpossible Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Unpossible for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 18.1.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
– To add the game icon to the application menu and to the desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or newer
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 or newer graphics card
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Unpossible Linux Free Download
File Size: 43.7 MB