Factory Engineer Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Factory Engineer was release on 20 March, 2017.
Genre : sandbox
Developer and publisher : Mind Leak
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.1
License : proprietary
Interface language : English
About The Game
Create products and discover new technologies. You will be engaged in the development, development and planning of activities in the factory. One of the main tasks is to create the most efficient workflow – the better the production is established, the more money you will earn from the sale of finished products and selling it to the customer.
How to Download & Install Factory Engineer Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Factory Engineer for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 18.1.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
– To add the game icon to the application menu and to the desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.0.2
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB graphics card
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: any
Factory Engineer Linux Free Download
File Size: 81.4 MB