Leaving Lyndow Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Leaving Lyndow was release on 8 Febtuary, 2017.
Genre : Adventure, First Person
Developer & Publisher : Eastshade Studios LLC
Libraries Used : Unity3D* (5.5.1f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.07
License : Proprietary
Language : Multilingual
Language voice acting : multilingual
About The Game
Leaving Lyndow is a first-person adventure game that tells the story of a young girl who is preparing for important changes in her life.
How to Download & Install Leaving Lyndow Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Leaving Lyndow for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information : Contains the original soundtrack.
Tested on Linux Mint 18.1.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the Leaving Lyndow.x86 file.
– To add the game icon to the application menu and to the desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2, 256 MB
- Installation space: 0.5 GB
Leaving Lyndow Linux Free Download
File Size: 331.6 MB