Torchlight II Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Torchlight II was release on September 20, 2012.
Genre : RPG
Developer : Runic Games
Publisher : GOG
Libraries Used : Native
Multiplayer : Internet, LAN
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 188.8.131.52
License : Proprietary
Language : Russian, English, German and others
Voice language : English, German
Tabletka : Not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
The popular action RPG is back, bigger, better and more colorful than ever! Torchlight II takes players back to a world of fast-paced fighting, frantic monsters and alluring treasures – and, of course, this world is up to you to save. Torchlight II retains and multiplies all the advantages of the original game: the world has become larger, the gameplay is more varied, and there is also a mode of joint network play over a local network. Torchlight II is fast, noisy, fun and addicting. Play yourself, call your friends!
- Multi-player – Featuring drop-in drop-out co-op play. A free matchmaking peer-to-peer service lets you make new friends and create friend lists. At any time, choose online multi-player, LAN play, or single-player. You can take your same character online/offline and across PC/Mac/Linux play.
- Customizable Characters – Players will create and customize a character from one of four classes available and choose an animal companion. Through cosmetic, class, and gender choices, skill path decisions, and the treasures they acquire, each character will be custom-tailored to each player’s tastes.
- Individual Loot Drops – Loot ninja’ing is a thing of the past! Every player sees their own loot drops onscreen. Loot drops are not class specific since all classes can equip all in-game items, provided the required stats are met. Items can also be traded between players.
- Pets – Look for all new pets in Torchlight 2, the wolf, panther, domestic cat, hawk, chakawary, bulldog, and the papillon. Players will choose a pet to accompany them. Pets can level up along with the player, and will help in battle, learn spells, carry items, and perform a variety of support services. They can also be sent back to town to sell unwanted items, and even return with potions and scrolls!
Randomized Overworld and Dungeons – Explore randomly generated dungeons within the game at any time for extra experience and rare loot. The Overworld areas of vast snowy morasses, desert wastes, and highland plains are also randomly generated. Players will encounter weather, day and night cycles, random quest givers, and random events, creating hours of non-storyline specific adventuring.
Add. Info : Unmodified DRM-Free Edition from GOG. Includes GOG bonuses.
How to Download & Install Torchlight II Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Torchlight II for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard disk: 1.7 GB
- Video card: 256 MB, with OpenGL 2.0 support
Torchlight II Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.58 GB
Torchlight II v184.108.40.206 [x86, amd64] [RUS + MULTI] [Native] [GOG]
Wow a website that is dedicated for linux games! Glad I found it! thanks will browse more games on this site!
hello. Could you tell me how to uninstall the game, try to use the file “uninstall-Torchlight 2.sh” but it does not throw an error.