Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age was release on April 20, 2016.
Genre : Action RPG / Real Time Strategy
Developer : BeautiFun Games Developer website
Publisher : the GOG
used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.05 build GOG-4 (07/06/2016)
License : Proprietary
Language : English, Deutsch, español, français, català, italiano
Voice language : English
About The Game
Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age is a fascinating action RPG, styled after the now fashionable 80s, in which the player is invited to take control of a young magician! Get ready to dive into a world where magic and technology clashed in eternal antagonism! A completely insane fusion of RPG, RTS and the inimitable charm of the 80s. And what is responsible for our charm? Music, right? Who do we have here? Baaa yes this is the legend of the legends Mitch Murder, the composer of the music for Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2. In Megamagic you will not wait for an interesting combat system and five schools of magic. Create a team and go … Where do you ask? Of course, in the lifeless wastelands, cities bathing in neon … but where are the dungeons, where are they, you ask? Well, and of course, in the dungeons (where can you go without them) … Will you have enough strength and will you have enough luck to reveal the dark and very, very terrible secrets of this,
Features of the game:
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy, well, downright, in a completely new way.
- Explore the open world and take a walk in the darkest dungeons.
- Become a master in five magical disciplines: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy, and Necromancy.
- Learn and create more than 20 spells + 16 grimaces, and yes, each has its own peculiarity, so choose the one that suits you personally.
- Defeat 9 bosses that make hairs all over your body stand on end.
- Original soundtrack straight from the 80s by Mitch Murder.
How to Download & Install Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, or similar (Intel Core i3 or similar recommended)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- Video card: Intel HD Graphics 4400 (GeForce recommended GTX 650 or similar)
- Hard Drive: 3 GB of free space.
Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age Linux Free Download
File Size: 547.7 MB