The Original Strife: Veteran Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Original Strife: Veteran Edition was release on May 31, 1996.
Genre : Shooter / RPG / Fantasy
Developer : Rogue Entertainment
Publisher : Night Dive Studios
Libraries Used : Native
Multiplayer : LAN
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : N / A
License : proprietary
Language : English
Voice : English
Tablet : not required (DRM-free)
About The Game
Hailed as the original FPS-RPG that spawned countless imitators, The Original Strife: Veteran Edition is a love letter to the 1996 classic. Immerse yourself in an all-consuming epic adventure, combining thrilling RPG with Doom’s spectacular 3D engine for the first time.
Evil has taken up residence in the bowels of the outside world. Play the role of a spy, assassin, warrior and thief, involved in the darkest and most dangerous adventure of your life. By your side will be Blackbird, a seductive underground agent who will provide you with clues and comment on events as you meet more and more sinister enemies.
Be strong, don’t trust anyone!
- FULLY INTERACTIVE WORLD
28 interconnected levels with detailed surroundings with a total area of over 500 km². Explore medieval cities and industrial rooms full of dangers and traps, and at the end meet the one that will throw the veil of secrecy from the darkest secrets of the planet.
- AWESOME ARSENAL
From a quiet yet deadly crossbow to a spirit-grabbing flamethrower. You will fry, chop, evaporate opponents in search of the main weapon of mass destruction – the Sign.
- EXCITING NARRATION
As a resistance fighter, you will conspire with aliens to smash the fanatical ranks of the Order from within. The game has a fascinating complex plot and a lot of dramatic voice acting.
New features include:
- – finishing up unfinished and missing features of the original game, such as the planned multiplayer mode “Capture the Chalice”, marking current tasks on the auto map, a special HUD for the Torpedo weapon;
- – high resolution support;
- – OpenGL as a video backend for portability as well as vertical sync support;
- – dynamic lighting and Bloom effect;
- – wide screen support;
- – the ability to freely reassign all controls from the keyboard, mouse and gamepad;
Add. info :
all bonuses are installed with the game (manual + field guide + town map + Strife: the original DOS version), as well as sources (!).
How to Download & Install The Original Strife: Veteran Edition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Original Strife: Veteran Edition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card or onboard graphics compatible with OpenGL
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any ALSA supported card on onboard audio
- Mouse, Keyboard
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 268 MB