Timespinner Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Timespinner was release on September 25, 2018.
Genre : platformer, metroidvania
Developer : Lunar Ray Games
Publisher : Chucklefish
Engine : MonoGame
Multiplayer : co-
architecture : amd64
Version : 1.033
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Timespinner is a classic two-dimensional platform game, the story of which revolves around a girl named Lunaya, who is looking for a way to avenge the death of her family. Explore a vast world, travel from a desolate present to a vibrant past and fight against a variety of enemies.
– Stop time to avoid enemies, solve riddles and find hidden treasures
– Destroy enemies with magical orbs and spells
– Befriend the mysterious Familiars and train them to help you
– Fight challenging boss battles that require skill and reaction
– in local co-op, you can play together as Lunaia and her Familiar
– full support for gamepads
How to Download & Install Timespinner Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Timespinner for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Includes soundtrack .
– If the game does not start, then add ” TERM=xterm ” to start.sh:
# GOG.com (www.gog.com)
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: glibc 2.15+, 32/64-bit
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 415 MB available space
- Additional Notes: SDL_GameController devices fully supported
Timespinner Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.16 GB