Moonlighter Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Moonlighter was release on May 29, 2018.
Genre : RPG, Roguelike, Top View
Developer : Digital Sun
Publisher : 11 bit studios
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.14.38
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Tablet : Not required
About The Game
Moonlighter is an adventure role-playing game with roguelike elements that shows the familiar genre in a new way. You will immerse yourself in the daily life of the brave merchant Will, who secretly dreams of becoming a hero. A long time ago, during the archaeological excavations, several mysterious gates were found. People quickly realized that they lead to other worlds and dimensions, where the brave and reckless adventurers can get countless treasures. Near the excavations, a village called Rinoka was built, where travelers can relax and sell precious finds.
– while trading, you can list items for sale, set prices, manage gold reserves, hire assistants and improve the store, but beware of rogues hunting your goods
– get to know the villagers and help develop trade in the idyllic Rynok, watch the development new establishments
– the ability to create and enchant various items is necessary for your advancement in the game, interact with residents to create new armor and weapons, cast spells on equipment, this will give the game flexibility and diversify the ways in which items can be used
– go to other worlds through otherworldly gates and collect valuable items of unseen civilizations: resources, weapons, armor and special artifacts, but you won’t be able to take everything away at once, so use the storage system
– defeat various enemies, enjoy exciting and deeply thought-out combat mechanics: mastery weapons, quick reaction, accurate positioning, understanding the actions of enemies and the environment will become your key to survival
– the gates lead to different worlds, each passage is unique and requires you to make the right decisions, you will never know in advance what awaits you next, therefore gotta be ready for anything
How to Download & Install Moonlighter Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Moonlighter for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or newer
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Moonlighter Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.08 GB