Slipstream Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Slipstream was release on May 21, 2018.
Genre : Arcade, Racing, 3rd Person
Developer & Publisher : ansdor
Engine : MonoGame
Multiplayer : Co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.2.0
License : Proprietary
UI : English
About The Game
Slipstream is a racing game inspired by the images, music, games and cars of the late 80s and early 90s of the last century. Developed on an engine that conveys unique graphics and a retro feel. The soundtrack takes the best of the synthpop and jazz genres and sets the tone for racing across exotic landscapes including cities, deserts, forests, mountains and beaches. Drift mechanics and the use of air currents around the car add depth to the gameplay, making it challenging and fun.
– pseudo-3D engine with 2D graphics, just like in the golden age of arcade racing
– 20 different racing tracks located in exotic locations around the world (and beyond)
– up to 4 players on one computer in split screen mode
– 6 game modes:
Grand tour – a road trip to exotic places, with forks and rivals
Cannonball – fully customizable mode with the ability to add traffic, computer and live opponents
Grand Prix – competitive mode with 5 races and cash prizes that can be used to improve the car
Single race – race on one of 20 racing tracks
Time Trial – Single Timed Race
Battle Royale – Shootout Racing Mode
– 5 car models, each with its own characteristics and features
– original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs and the ability to add your own music
– a variety of graphic options to customize the visual range, including 30 fps mode and various filters
How to Download & Install Slipstream Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Slipstream for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04+ (or any distro with glibc 2.27 or newer)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Slipstream Linux Free Download
File Size: 151.2 MB