The Station Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Station was release on 20 February, 2018.
Genre : adventure, puzzle, first person
Developer and publisher : The Station
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 05/28/2019
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English
About The Game
The Station is a first-person sci-fi game set on a space station sent to investigate a sentient alien civilization. You have to act on behalf of a specialist researcher and uncover a secret that will decide the fate of two civilizations.
Welcome aboard The Station.
How would you react if you discover an intelligent alien civilization that will change all your ideas about biology, chemistry, physics and religion, as well as answer all the questions that man has asked throughout his existence? But what if this alien world was discovered in a state of civil war? Deciding that the reward outweighs the risks, three people aboard an undetectable space station are sent to study an alien culture in order to discover a way to peacefully coexist. To find out what happened, a specialist researcher is sent there without the ability to communicate with the team. What the player discovers will turn his ideas about intelligence, imperialism and moral law upside down.
– augmented reality world: in the future, people have progressive views on how to store and share information, there has been a digital revolution and conversations, notes and even computers are fully accessible in augmented reality – augmented reality journals (from personal to work) will allow you to explore what happened on board the station
– uncover the story that came to life in augmented reality in parts: if you look closely, each compartment of the station has its own unique moment – as you learn the events that took place, each piece of the puzzle will fall into place, and those who will be able to look deep into the rich history awaits
– intuitive problem solving: the secrets in the station are not easy, you must use your skills to discover and solve seemingly clear but tricky puzzles
How to Download & Install The Station Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Station for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Manjaro 18.0.4, Linux Mint 19.1.
Installation order :
Make install.sh executable and run it.
Details in info.txt.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 450 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Supports 7.1 surround sound
- Additional Notes: Controller Support Intended for Xbox-360 Controller
The Station Linux Free Download
File Size: 798.3 MB