Apocryph Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Apocryph was release on 27 April, 2018.
Genre : shooter, first person
Developer and publisher : Bigzur Games
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.4
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English
About The Game
Apocryph is a first-person shooter drawing inspiration from games such as Hexen, Heretic, Painkiller and Strife. The action takes place in a dark and cruel world in which there is a place for magic, dark rituals and dangers around every corner. Wherever you go, relentless monsters, traps and locked doors await. Only you and your equipment will allow you to overcome difficulties.
– levels full of secrets, monsters and traps
– 9 different types of weapons: melee weapons, spells, staves and artifacts, some weapons can stun or freeze the enemy
– useful things for difficult situations: potions to restore health, mana to replenish ammo
– rare relics: Mask of the Destroyer’s armor allows you to destroy enemies with your bare hands and send out powerful shock waves, and the Essence of the Reaper will turn you into Death itself, giving you wings for a double jump and a
terrifying scythe that can cut anyone or smash them to mincemeat
How to Download & Install Apocryph Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Apocryph for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sApocryphh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Manjaro 18.0.4, Linux Mint 19.1, Ubuntu 220.127.116.11.
Installation order :
Make install.sh executable and run it.
Details in info.txt.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4GHZ Dual Core Processor or Higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GT or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Apocryph Linux Free Download
File Size: 554.4 MB