The Mooseman Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Mooseman was release on 17 Feb, 2017.
Genre : adventure, puzzle, side view
Developer and publisher : Mortyoshka
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 01/11/2018
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voiceover : Komi
About The Game
Once upon a time, the world was created from the shell of a duck egg by a god named En. In the gloomy depths of the boundless ocean, the lower world was born, the middle world was created for people, and the ancient gods settled in the upper world. Hosts of spirits live among the layers of creation, guarding their secrets in darkness. Embark on a journey through all the worlds of ancient myths, find Chud artifacts and solve all the mysteries of Finno-Ugric legends. You are the Human Head, and you can see what is inaccessible to mortal eyes. Using your gift and cunning, you have to overcome three layers of the universe, the first of which is the lower world, the abode of ancient spirits…
– explore worlds based on the plots of the Permian animal style
– immerse yourself in the gloomy atmosphere of Komi folk melodies
– meet long-forgotten spirits and gods
– learn the myths and traditions of the Finno-Ugric tribes
– do not expect an easy journey, riddles of spirits await you on the way
– acquire new abilities and use them to get to the upper world
– find all the artifacts hidden from the eyes of ordinary mortals
How to Download & Install The Mooseman Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Mooseman for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Optional : If the mouse cursor does not work, run in windowed mode (with the monitor resolution it will be full screen and the cursor works).
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.2.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 1 Ghz and up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 500 MB and up
- Storage: 600 MB available space
The Mooseman Linux Free Download
File Size: 248.3 MB