Software Inc. Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Software Inc. was release on 1 May, 2015.
Genre : simulator, sandbox, strategy
Developer and publisher : Coredumping
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : Alpha 11.7.62 updated to Beta 1.3.10
License : proprietary
Interface : Russian, English
About The Game
Software Inc. is a strategy simulation that combines the ability to build offices (like in Prison Architect), arrange facilities and assign staff (like in Theme Hospital), employee relations (like in The Sims) and create software (like in Game Dev Tycoon). Manage your subordinates and train them to improve their skills so that they are satisfied with their work.
– construction, decoration, interior layout and maintenance of buildings up to 10 floors (with basements)
– the ability to hire employees to design, develop, support, research and sell software
– build roads and parking lots
– customize your avatar
– create programs and franchises
– compete in the market by selling your products, entering into contracts or selling promotions
– hire maintenance personnel to repair furniture and equipment, as well as cleaning rooms
– determine what software you can develop, what types of companies, game scenarios, missions, characters and their names will be modeled
– to perform important tasks, appoint leaders who can rationally participate in the development process and manage subordinates
– create an online store and run servers to support development
How to Download & Install Software Inc. Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Software Inc. for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.2.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB dedicated video RAM, Shader Model 4.0, OpenGL 4.1+
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Software Inc. Linux Free Download
File Size: 199.6 MB