Minoria Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Minoria was release on 27 August, 2019.
Genre : Adventure, Metroidvania, Side View
Developer : Bombservice
Publisher : DANGEN Entertainment
Engine : Unity * (2017.4.2f2, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.085c
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Minoria is a new ambitious game from the Bombservice studio and the spiritual successor to the Momodora series . While mastering parries, dodges and spells in this game, Momodora fans will find similarities in design and gameplay elements. As for the graphics, it has moved to HD, retaining the aesthetic of hand-drawn backgrounds and cel-shaded characters.. The game takes place during the fourth witch war, when religious persecution is at its strongest. On one side stands the Holy Office, a powerful organization under which the Inquisition eradicates heresy in order to purify sinners who threaten humanity. And on the other – those who are called witches, it is they who are responsible for the mysterious ceremony, contrary to all the laws of the church. You have to go on a journey with the messengers of the church – the sisters Similla and Fran, who are instructed to interrupt the witch ceremony and protect the common people from heresy.
– a world inspired by the history of medieval Europe
– a visual aesthetic that combines hand-drawn animation and cell-shading
– controls make you play carefully and patiently
– the combat system will allow you to crush enemies with sword and magic
– you can defend yourself with the help of dodge and parry
– level system will help to adapt the character to the desired complexity
How to Download & Install Minoria Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Minoria for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Manjaro 21.1.2, Linux Mint 20.2, Ubuntu 22.214.171.124.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1.5 GB
Minoria Linux Free Download
File Size: 708.7 MB