The Long Dark Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Long Dark was release on 1 August, 2017.
Genre : Survival, 1st Person
Developer and Publisher : Hinterland Studio Inc.
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.00 91441
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
The Long Dark is a deeply developed survival simulator in the wild. No zombies, no bandits – just you, Mother Nature and the harsh challenges she will throw in your face. Here, no one will hold your hand, the game gives clues, but not answers, encouraging you to explore the world around you and adapt to it. A place at the top of the food chain will have to be gnawed with meat. You will find yourself in the shoes of pilot Will Mackenzie and Dr. Astrid Greenwood, who are forced to fight for life in a world where the days of humanity are probably already numbered.
– 4 difficulty levels and customizable
– Explore 50 square kilometers of wilderness with all the right attributes: changeable weather and hungry animals
– Over 100 items that will be useful to you in hunting and gathering, will help you build a fire and live until the next dawn
– character loses calories, and with them heat, he feels hungry and thirsty, so avoid hypothermia, frostbite, dysentery and other complications
– skirmishes with wolves, bears, elks, rabbits, deer, crows and many others, hunt them or become a victim – it’s up to you
– hunt, fish, set traps, make maps, look for food and equipment – all this will help keep you alive
How to Download & Install The Long Dark Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Long Dark for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
The game uses Vulkan, if there is support for it, then edit the run script run.sh , replacing the line: The code:
exec ./tld -force-glcore "[email protected]"on the code:
exec ./tld "[email protected]"
Contains 2 add-ons (soundtrack) :
Music for The Long Dark – Volume One
Music for The Long Dark – Volume Two
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5, Ubuntu 16.04.7, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: SteamOS or Ubuntu 16.04 or 17.04
- Processor: Dual-Core Intel i5 CPU @ 2GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 4xxx Series w/ 512MB VRAM or better
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any on-board chip will work.
The Long Dark Linux Free Download
File Size: 6.67 GB