The Last Federation Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Last Federation was release on April 18, 2014.
Genre : Strategy (Turn-based / Tactical, Real-time, Global)
Developer : Arcen Games Game
site : http://arcengames.com/the-last-federation/
Publisher : GOG
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 3.004 assembly gog-7
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only
Voice language : English
About The Game
The creators of AI War: Fleet Command present a new grand strategy with turn-based tactical battles and large-scale simulation of an entire star system and billions of its inhabitants. You are the last representative of the exterminated race, determined to either unite or destroy the other 8 races.
You are the last surviving hydral, and it is you who have to create a strong federation of planets in order to lead this star system into an era of peace and prosperity. Introduce underdeveloped societies to space flight technology and manage their economies, political systems, and diplomatic relations. Do everything in your power to end conflicts in the star system. When helping the development of civilizations, remember that when a large, many-headed monster looks at them threateningly, they evolve faster.
Features of the game:
- Turn-based tactical battles with the simultaneous participation of up to 5 factions.
- A gradual increase in total for beginners, which can be turned off if you are already an experienced player.
- Different levels of difficulty, from easy to incredibly difficult, are divided between two parts of the game – global strategy and turn-based battles.
- The best of the soundtracks by the composer Pablo Vega, 54 minutes long with the final song
Lay Down Your Arms.
Note: Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG. DLC Bundle: Betrayed Hope , The Lost Technologies . GOG bonuses are present.
How to Download & Install The Last Federation Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Last Federation for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
Give permission to run the installers (* .sh), install the game (gog_the_last_federation_126.96.36.199.sh), install extensions (gog_the_last_federation_betrayed_hope_dlc_188.8.131.52.sh, gog_the_last_federation_the_lost_shch2.0)
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video card: resolution not lower than 1024×768
- Hard disk: 700 MB of free space.
The Last Federation Linux Free Download
File Size: 672.2 MB
The Last Federation Collection v3.004 [x86, amd64] [ENG] [Unity3D] [GOG]