Terrain of Magical Expertise Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Terrain of Magical Expertise was release on 10 September, 2021.
Genre : turn-based combat, role-playing, third person
Developer : NEO-C Productions LLC
Publisher : 1C Entertainment
Engine : Unity * (2017.4.39f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.04
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Terrain of Magical Expertise is an action-adventure RPG with a non-linear storyline, turn-based combat, and a variety of magical moves based on the Quick Events (QTE) mechanic. The fictional MMORPG, which became popular during the pandemic (also fictional, of course), when people sat at home and played games, holds a Contest of Champions tournament with a large cash prize. You are a hacker nicknamed White Hat. A mysterious stranger gave you a copy of the game and asked you to deal with other, but evil hackers who want to win the Contest of Champions by trickery. By chance, you joined a players guild called The Dandy Alliance. Help your new allies win in this turn-based RPG adventure. The game is inspired by the popular animated web series (don’t worry, you don’t have to watch it,
– your character has a variety of magical techniques based on the mechanics of quick events (QTE)
– voice-over by 50 actors from video games, anime series and cartoons
– hacking abilities that allow you to fight against cheating opponents or also cheat, bypassing the rules of the game
– squad up to 6 unique characters that are able to unite and carry out devastating team attacks
– 25 locations and more than 200 unique enemies to fight in turn-based mode
– multiple endings: the development of a non-linear plot will depend not only on your decisions, but also on victories and defeats
– game play inspired by the popular animated web series TOME (Terrain of Magical Expertise)
How to Download & Install Terrain of Magical Expertise Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Terrain of Magical Expertise for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 15 GB
Terrain of Magical Expertise Linux Free Download
File Size: 6.01 GB