Papetura Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Papetura was release on 7 May, 2021.
Genre : Adventure, Puzzle, Side View
Developer and Publisher : Petums
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.36f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1b2
License : Proprietary
About The Game
Papetura is a mysterious adventure in an extraordinary paper world shrouded in shadows. Pape and Tura confront the forces of evil who want to burn down their beloved paper world.
– story without a single word, only animations and sounds
– riddles woven into the story and the world of the game
– music from Floex (Tomasz Dvořák)
How to Download & Install Papetura Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Papetura for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2 GB
Papetura Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.06 GB