Bad Dream: Fever Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Bad Dream: Fever was release on 15 Nov, 2018.
Genre : puzzle, horror
Developer : Desert Fox
Publisher : Ultimate Games SA , Art Games Studio SA
Engine : GameMaker * (* unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.1
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Bad Dream: Fever is a puzzle game set in a world covered in strange ink, where an unknown plague has reaped its brutal harvest. The city seems completely empty and dead. In all its corners, manifestations of fear, sadness, disappointment, misunderstanding, loneliness and suffering are noticeable. The situation seems hopeless, but all is not lost. Immerse yourself in a crazy dream and get to know its abstract world. Assess the degradation of the environment and adapt to it. Proceed with caution. A ruthless virus is waiting for you at every turn. Watch out for the ink and you’ll be fine. Be ready for anything. Expect a backstab from anyone. If someone betrays you, remember that a fever turns even the strongest and healthiest people into complete nonentities. An infected mind ceases to think sensibly. Try to save at least one person, but don’t forget Sometimes it’s not enough to give 100 percent. Don’t let the fever infect your mind. Don’t let ink change you.
– a world reminiscent of delirium delirium
– puzzles that require a non-standard approach
– locations full of oddities
How to Download & Install Bad Dream: Fever Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Bad Dream: Fever for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Dependencies 32-bit . For Linux Mint, install the following packages, for example by running in a terminal:
sudo apt install -y ia32-libs
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 0.5 GB
Bad Dream: Fever Linux Free Download
File Size: 294.2 MB