Bad Dream: Coma Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Bad Dream: Coma was release on -date-.
Genre : puzzle, horror
Developer : Desert Fox
Publisher : Games Box , Ultimate Games SA
Engine : GameMaker * (* unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.12
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Bad Dream: Coma – a puzzle in the surreal world of dreams. Travel through the disturbing world of dreams. You cannot die, but you will suffer. Your goal is simple – to escape from the nightmare.
– there is no obvious choice in the game: perform an action and see how it affected the environment, sometimes it will be some kind of turning point, and sometimes only a small detail will change
– experience a nightmare or find a way to escape from it: a little kindness will and determination, and you will manage to replace a dream with a pleasant slumber
– a world built with simple graphics and carefully selected sounds
– non-linear passage
– secrets to discover
How to Download & Install Bad Dream: Coma Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game — for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Dependencies 32-bit . For Linux Mint, install the following packages, for example by running in a terminal:
sudo apt install -y ia32-libs
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 0.5 GB
Bad Dream: Coma Linux Free Download
File Size: 218.4 MB