Catmaze Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Catmaze was release on 24 May, 2018.
Genre : Metroidvania Side View
Developer and Publisher : Redblack Spade
Engine : Construct 2
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.07
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Catmaze is a metroidvania inspired by Slavic fairy tales, in which you have to play as a young sorceress Alest, leading her through mysterious paths and dark forests in search of a lost road to the world of the dead Nav.
– a large, open, twisted world of gloomy swamps, villages and centuries-old forests
– familiars who have helped sorcerers from time immemorial will help you fight dangerous creatures: choose from a variety of familiars with unique abilities
– the world is filled with characters whose fates are in your hands: accomplish many side quests will determine how the adventure ends
– respect for the traditions of the metroidvania genre, allowing you to go back in search of secret paths and acquire new skills: the danger of adventures is emphasized by the ability to save only in certain places
– battles with bosses that have come from Slavic legends and tell their own unique story
– elements of role-playing games that allow you to customize Alesta’s characteristics to suit your play style
– the game was developed by one person – Slava Gris, who was responsible for both the software and art, inspired by the music from Expecte Amour
How to Download & Install Catmaze Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Catmaze for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
If there are non-Latin characters in the installation path, the game will not start. Otherwise, remove the line ” export LC_ALL=C ” in run.sh.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Steam OS 2.0 / Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB video memory, framebuffer object support. E.g. Intel HD 4600 or better.
- Storage: 350 MB available space
Catmaze Linux Free Download
File Size: 378.8 MB