Sublevel Zero Redux Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sublevel Zero Redux was release on October 8, 2015.
Genre : Action (Shooter / Futuristic) / 3D / 1st Person / RPG (Roguelike)
Developer : Sigtrap Games Developer site
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.3 (Redux) assembly gog- 4 (07/13/2017)
License : Proprietary
Language : Russian, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano
Voice language : No
About The Game
Sublevel Zero is a shooter with procedurally generated levels and six degrees of freedom. Six degrees of freedom and a reality that is about to fall apart. Explore ancient underground structures and find long-lost technology – the key to your salvation. Sublevel Zero takes the best of modern Rogue RPGs and classics like Descent. No lives and no saves. Each new playthrough is different from the previous one thanks to skillfully generated levels: you never know what awaits around the corner as you move through narrow tunnels in search of the next key. Reborn in Sublevel Zero, classic Descent gameplay blends perfectly with exciting modern details. Very soon it will not matter where is the top and which is the bottom.
How to Download & Install Sublevel Zero Redux Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sublevel Zero Redux for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video card: Shader Model 3 compatible (GeForce GT 520 / Radeon HD 3850 or higher)
- Hard disk: 800 MB free space.
- Sound card: any.
- Required libraries: libc6: i386 libasound2: i386 libasound2-data: i386 libasound2-plugins: i386 libstdc ++ 6: i386 libx11-6: i386 libxau6: i386 libxcb1: i386 libxcursor1: i386 libxdmcp6: i386fixix i386 libxrandr2: i386 libxrender1: i386 libglu1: i386
Sublevel Zero Redux Linux Free Download
File Size: 899.4 MB