Slain: Back From Hell Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Slain: Back From Hell was release on March 24, 2016.
Genre : Action Platformer
Developer : Wolf Brew Game
Publisher : Digerati Distribution
Libraries Used : Unity3D (version 5.3.6p1)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : Back From Hell update
License : Proprietary
Language : English only
About The Game
Prepare to be Slain! Will you accept the challenge …
Take control of Bathoryn, a hero in the gothic world who is trying to free 6 great towers from 6 deadly overlords.
Bathoryn battles its way through a cursed world full of sinister pixel art enemies, climbing (and sometimes plunging) each tower, solving puzzles, overcoming traps and chopping monsters into cabbage. At the very heart of each tower, he will meet face to face with a powerful overlord. Victory in battle means the continuation of Bathoryn’s adventures; defeat is death. Death is sinister and painful – to be torn to pieces by werewolves, dismembered by monsters, flattened by a multi-ton press or cut in half by hidden blades.
And it will be a defeat … Most likely more than once …
There are 3 keys to victory:
- Learn to use three deadly weapons of different elements, each of which takes advantage of the weaknesses of certain types of enemies. Each weapon has a different combo, timing and “ideal” way of using it.
- The ability to quickly switch between them is the key to success, as is the ability to understand the place and time of the appearance of enemies and traps.
- Generate, save and use mana wisely.
The game features heavy metal visuals and even heavier metal on the soundtrack, recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (the dude from Celtic Frost !)
Features of the game :
- a unique puzzle-combat system with non-linear progression;
- more than 10 hours of furious mochilov charged with metal;
- a choice of three unique weapons to fight hordes of demons;
- soundtrack entirely composed and recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (from Celtic Frost) \ m /
- bosses, sub-bosses, mini-sub-bosses, macro-sub-mini-bosses!
- no leveling, no grindan, no crafting!
How to Download & Install Slain: Back From Hell Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Slain: Back From Hell for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ Compatible Card
- Storage: 500 MB available space, This game is 64-bit only
Slain: Back From Hell Linux Free Download
File Size: 252.3 MB