Okhlos Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Okhlos was release on August 18, 2016.
Genre : Action / Strategy / Comedy
Website : http://www.okhlos.com/
Developer : Coffee Powered Machine
Publisher : Devolver Digital
Libraries Used : Unity3D (4.7.1f1)
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.0
License : Proprietary
Language : Russian , English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese
About The Game
Put on your toga, put on your sandals and rally the angry crowd of Okhlos in order to overthrow the oppressive gods of Ancient Greece! Your beloved people will no longer tolerate the mistreatment of the deities, raising their weapons and sweeping away everyone and everything in their path. Slay the monstrous minotaur, overthrow the sacred temples and fight the mighty pantheon of Olympus, replenishing and balancing the rebellious crowd of warriors, peasants, slaves and even livestock in the battle for freedom from the oppression of Mount Olympus. Complete anarchy in the cradle of democracy!
People are angry and united under the leadership of noble philosophers to fulfill their will to overthrow soldiers, mythical beasts and temples under the control of twelve vile gods.
Carefully recruit your followers from warriors, peasants, slaves and beasts of burden and unlock special units. Or swap out units with one of hundreds of legendary heroes, empowering the crowd and increasing its ferocity. Master the power of Hercules, Leonidas, Pandora and Socrates and transform the rebellious gang into a formidable army.
Each campaign against the gods is unlike the others, thanks to changes in heroes, monsters and bosses. And even the crowd itself. Overcome eight procedurally generated Greek cities and never, never go through the same world twice!
Make your way through all sorts of beasts, warriors and demigods, arrive at the feet of the mischievous Olympians and unleash the might of humans in epic boss battles against ancient ruins before they become ancient!
How to Download & Install Okhlos Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Okhlos for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 (4 * 2330) / AMD Athlon II X4 645 AM3 (4 * 3100)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10-compliant card with minimum 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 (4 * 2666) / AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 4890 (1024 MB)
Okhlos Linux Free Download
File Size: 424.7 MB
Okhlos v1.0 [x86, amd64] [RUS / ENG / MULTI9] [GOG] [Unity3D]