Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs was release on September 10, 2013.
Genre : Adventure, Survival, Horror, 1st Person, 3D
Developer : Frictional Games
Publisher : Frictional Games
Game Engine : HPL2 Engine
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.0.3
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : English, Russian, Deutsch , Español, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Polski, Português, Český
Voice language : English (English)
About The Game
In 2010, the world shuddered from the cult horror Frictional Games called Amnesia: A Dark Descent (“Amnesia: Ghost of the past”). Now they have created a new nightmare for you. Co-developed with Dear Esther, The Chinese Room, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is an eerie journey into the heart of the darkness lurking within us.
Events take place in 1899.
The wealthy industrialist Oswald Mandus wakes up in his own bed, broken by fever and haunted by visions of a dark, infernal machine. Tortured by the pictures of the disastrous expedition to Mexico, plagued by oppressive dreams of industrial utopia, guilt and tropical disease, he plunges into a veritable nightmare. His house is filled with oppressive silence, the earth leaves from under his feet, shuddering at the will of hellish forces, and his brain is pierced by a single thought: his children are in danger of death, and no one except him can save them.
Add. Information : Step into the abyss of horror
As in “Ghost of the Past”, this game is based on a plot that requires exploring the world around and keeps players in constant fear of the unknown. And, of course, the classic Amnesia gameplay, interactive interface and a distinctive blend of high quality graphics with low system requirements.
Think you know all about fear? Don’t flatter yourself …
The Pig Machine takes the entire world of Amnesia and Ghost of the Past technology to new heights of horror. Powered by an updated version of the HPL2 engine, this game features breathtaking visual design, incredible music and sound effects, and adapted artificial intelligence. Here we are faced with the continuation of the events of the original game after 60 years and get a new heartbreaking story, from which the blood runs cold.
A unique game developed jointly by two independent studios renowned for their dedication to creating unusual game formats. Fresh and new approach to the world of “Amnesia”, which, at the same time, does not forget its roots.
A unique physical interaction with the world, developed in 2005 and improved since then.
Incredible visual style and environment that works great even on weak systems.
The darkest and worst story ever told in the game. Phenomenal soundtrack by award-winning Jessica Curry.
Edition includes bonuses:
- User manual in PDF format [aamfp_manual.zip]
- Description of the walkthrough in PDF format [aamfp_walkthrough.zip]
- Illustrations in JPG format with different screen resolutions (9 pieces) [amnesia_a_machine_for_pigs_image_concepts.zip]
- Desktop wallpaper in JPG format (1 piece) with a resolution of 600×338 pixels [amnesia_a_machine_for_pigs_wallpaper.zip]
How to Download & Install Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: High-range Intel Core i5 / AMD FX CPU or equivalent.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: High-range NVIDIA GeForce 400 / AMD Radeon HD 6000. Integrated Intel HD Graphics should work but is not supported; problems are generally solved with a driver update.
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Mouse & Keyboard
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.52 GB