Sector Six Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Sector Six was release on 8 September, 2018.
Genre : shooter, side view
Developer and publisher : Aivaras Klimas Libraries
used : GameMaker
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.6.1
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual (no Russian)
About The Game
Sector Six is an arcade shooter in which you have to fight against rebellious machines. Create a ship, earn resources in battles, and then spend them on various new parts for the ship, such as automatic durability regeneration cells or new technologies that can be applied right in battle.
How to Download & Install Sector Six Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Sector Six for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
Contains soundtrack .
Tested on Manjaro 20.1, Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Installation space: 0.1 GB
Sector Six Linux Free Download
File Size: 147.6 MB