60 Seconds! Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 60 Seconds! was release on 26 May, 2015.
Genre : Action RPG
Developer : Soldak Entertainment Developer site
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : Internet (with a key)
About The Game
The horrors of the Cold War – the siren howled and you have exactly 60 seconds to gather your family and necessary things and take cover in a bomb shelter. This is where the fun begins: what items are best to take and how to gather a family as quickly as possible? Remember that all your decisions will definitely affect the conditions of survival in the shelter itself. In the game, each item taken will play a role, so the game can be played many times and each time the scenario will be different. In addition, the creators added a lot of black humor. The player will be able to observe the behavior of the family, which can go crazy, die of hunger or thirst, and even be exposed to radiation and mutate. Each item taken in those 60 seconds can play a key role in survival and, of course, it is difficult to understand the first time what you really really need and what you can do without.
– experience a real nightmare in this apocalyptic black comedy, which takes place in the USA of the 50s of the last century, when a nuclear bomb falls on your cozy town
– running around a randomly generated house, collect all possible supplies in 60 seconds that will help survive for you and your family
– prepare for the worst: don’t grab everything you can get your hands on, but think of a plan of action and follow the advice of emergency radio messages
– survive in the shelter with the supplies you managed to collect
– make decisions when the harsh post-apocalyptic world presses you to wall: will you dare to go outside, who will get the last spoonful of soup and how to deal with the invasion of mutant cockroaches?
How to Download & Install 60 Seconds! Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 60 Seconds! for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Linux Mint 20, Kubuntu 20.04.1, Manjaro Xfce 20.1.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Hard disk: 4 GB
60 Seconds! Linux Free Download
File Size: 782.2 MB