Redie Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Redie was release on 1 Dec, 2016.
Genre : top-down shooter
Developer and publisher : Rückert Broductions
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.3
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
Redie is a single player top-down shooter. Take on an army of well-trained terrorists and soldiers in fast-paced close combat. Prepare to die (many times).
– opponents with inhuman accuracy and reaction speed
– no plot, only shooting
– 13 types of weapons
– more than 25 detailed levels with additional tasks
– destructible objects, fragments, powerful explosions, flattened bodies
– an engine created specifically for the game provides reliable control and high frame rate even on weak configurations
How to Download & Install Redie Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Redie for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Manjaro 17.0.5, Linux Mint 18.2.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
– To add a game launcher icon to the application menu and desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 (64-Bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Redie Linux Free Download
On Debian Bullseye And this dosent seem to work? Are there some files or software im missing?