Quake II Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Quake II was release on 11 November, 1997.
Genre : shooter, first person
Developer : id Software
Publisher : Activision
Libraries used : Id Tech 2
Architecture : amd64
Version : 5.24 Build 7.44pre
License : free engine + proprietary data
Interface and voice acting language : English
About The Game
Quake II is a classic corridor first-person shooter. The game has 36 mandatory levels and 3 secret ones. At each level, various bonuses are scattered – weapons, first-aid kits and cartridges. As you progress, you will get more and more powerful weapons and armor, and opponents will become stronger and more numerous, there will also be new types of opponents with special abilities – for example, doctors who resurrect the dead. Almost all levels have secret places where useful items are hidden. In addition to the usual bonuses, there are a limited number of items in the game that give you an advantage, for example, “Quad Damage” carried over from the first part, which increases the damage dealt by 4 times for half a minute. You are a soldier named Bitterman, involved in Operation Overlord. In a desperate attempt to protect the Earth from an alien invasion, the earthlings launch a counterattack on the planet of the enemy cybernetic Strogg civilization – Stroggos. The main goal of the operation is to close the portal through which the Stroggs transport their troops to Earth. During the unsuccessful landing, most of the soldiers were captured or killed. Your drop pod is thrown off course by a collision with another drop pod, leaving you in a small Strogg base instead of your intended drop zone. Left alone, you have to make your way to the nearest communication center to establish contact with the headquarters, and then begin to complete the tasks of the command: destroy the air defense system, destroy the plant for the production of new Strogg soldiers from captured earthlings, an energy reactor and other objects important for Stroggs,
How to Download & Install Quake II Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game — for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
Added HD Textures from Calinou .
The build is based on Quake II (5.24 + 7.44pre) [amd64] [ENG] [Id Tech 2] .
Installation order :
Unpack the archive, delete the yquake2/baseq2/config.cfg file.
Launch by scripts:
– yquake2 – original game
– yquake2-xatrix – “The Reckoning” add-on
– yquake2-rogue – “Ground Zero” add-on
– yquake2-zaero – “Zaero” add-on
– yquake2-ctf – “CTF” add-on (capture the flag) for online play
Linux System Requirements
- OS: GNU/Linux, glibc 2.29
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video: OpenGL 1.4
- Installation space: 1 GB
Quake II Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.17 GB