Merchant of the Skies Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Merchant of the Skies was release on 17 Apr, 2020.
Genre : Strategy, RPG, Sandbox
Developer and Publisher : Coldwild Games
Used Libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.6.7
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Multilingual
About The Game
Merchant of the Skies is an economic strategy where you play as the captain of a flying ship. The game features world exploration, trade, base and production chain building, sandbox mode, and more. Travel through the fairy-tale world visiting islands floating in the sky, trade, complete story missions, develop your fleet and build a trading empire.
How to Download & Install Merchant of the Skies Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Merchant of the Skies for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Linux Mint 20, Manjaro 20.2, Kubuntu 20.04.1.
Installation order :
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+ / SteamOS
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: shader 3.0 supporting card (i.e. Intel HD Graphics 4000)
- Storage: 512 MB available space
Merchant of the Skies Linux Free Download
File Size: 42.9 MB