Portal Stories: Mel Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Portal Stories: Mel was release on 25 June, 2015.
Genre : Puzzle, First Person
Developer and Publisher : Prism Game Studios Ltd.
Libraries used : Source
Architecture : x86
Version : 04/08/2019
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Portal Stories: Mel is a separate modification of the famous game Portal 2, created by the community, in which the plot develops between the events of the first and second parts of the Portal game series. The game is much more difficult than the original Portal 2.
How to Download & Install Portal Stories: Mel Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Portal Stories: Mel for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Contains soundtrack .
To change the interface language, run Language selector or language-selector.sh .
Dependencies 32-bit . For Linux Mint, install the following packages, for example run in a terminal:
sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y ia32-libs
For Manjaro, install the following packages, for example run in a terminal:
sudo pacman -Syyu && sudo pacman -S lib32-fontconfig wqy-zenhei
For Ubuntu and the like, you need to add the Universe repository, 32-bit architecture, and install the following packages, for example run in a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository universe && sudo dpkg –add-architecture i386 && sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y libgl1 -mesa-glx:i386 libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 libfontconfig1:i386
Tested on Linux Mint 20, Kubuntu 20.04.1, Manjaro 20.2, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Portal Stories: Mel Linux Free Download
File Size: 4.64 GB
Portal Stories: Mel (08.04.2019 + OST) [x86][Multi][Steam][Source]