Pandora: First Contact Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Pandora: First Contact was release on November 14, 2013.
Genre : turn-based strategy
Developer : Proxy Studios
Publisher : Slitherine Ltd.
Multiplayer : Internet
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.6.7
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual (Russian separately)
Voice language : English, German
About The Game
In the future, independent from governments and driven by the lust for power, private corporations and religious movements, having gained strength, unleashed wars. Earth’s resources were depleted, and all attempts at interplanetary colonization failed. After decades of exploration, the interstellar probe sent a signal about the discovered planet resembling Earth, which was named Pandora. Powerful factions have equipped the best representatives on a long journey. The groups will have to study and develop many new technologies, discover new types of weapons and production, conclude trade deals and form alliances with neighbors.
- – explore a new world rich in various ecoregions – from icy lands in the north to vast deserts and dense tropical forests in the south
- – survive in clashes with dangerous wildlife: hordes of deadly creatures patrol the land, and in the air there are many nimble predators walking rumors about huge monsters living in the oceans
- – live in harmony with nature or use it at your own discretion: the reaction of unearthly fauna will correspond to your actions
- – find ruins and artifacts, relics of a long forgotten ancient alien civilization that will give you an advantage in the fight against local forms lives and rival factions
- – found new cities, expanding the boundaries of your empire: manage cities by changing taxes, choosing products and specifying the occupation for the colonists
- – operate a single global system of development and resource allocation: determine the specialization of cities, adapting one for the extraction of minerals, and the other for training troops
- – adapt your empire to current needs: your settlers will migrate between cities depending on factors such as pollution and living space
- – change the landscape by terraforming, build farms, mines, forts and other improvements to increase the productivity of colonies or fortify positions
- – unleash the potential of a branchy research tree with dozens of randomly generated technologies: new industries, buildings, troops, weapons, etc.
- – conclude trade and research agreements with other factions for mutually beneficial cooperation, form alliances, uniting forces against a common enemy
- – design combat units, choosing different classes, armor, weapons and devices to strengthen your army
- – command armies using the advantages of different types of terrain
- – conduct effective military operations, from sending troops to the rear and to using generators of black holes destroying entire areas on the surface of the planet
- – show your skills in online games with friends or random players and master new strategies
- – customize the game for yourself by modifying files in XML format and other common image and sound formats
How to Download & Install Pandora: First Contact Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Pandora: First Contact for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series / ATI Radeon 9500 series)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 series / ATI Radeon HD 4870 series)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Pandora: First Contact Linux Free Download
File Size: 610.7 MB
Pandora: First Contact – Gold Edition v1.6.7 [amd64] [Multi + RUS] [GOG] [Native]