Grim Fandango Remastered Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Grim Fandango Remastered was release on January 27, 2015.
Genre : Adventure
Developer : Double Fine Productions
Developer Site : http://grimremastered.com
Publisher : Double Fine Productions
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.4
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
Voice language : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
About The Game
Something has rotted in the Kingdom of the Dead, and they are trying to make you a fool. Meet Manny Calavera, travel agent in the Department of the Dead. He sells the souls of the dead luxury tickets for a four-year journey to eternal rest. But there is a commotion in paradise. Help Manny unravel an insidious conspiracy that threatens the salvation of his soul.
One of the most popular adventure games of all time returns in a new guise. Grim Fandango’s gripping story of the life (and death) of Manny Calavera, a travel agent in the Department of the Dead, gets new graphics, sound and controls to surpass the award-winning original. Grim Fandango is still considered a classic of the adventure game genre, with unforgettable characters and a unique blend of film noir and Mexican folklore.
The updated version includes:
- High resolution redrawn textures on characters
- New dynamic lighting
- Re-recorded musical score with live orchestra
- Over two hours of exclusive developer commentary
- Concept art gallery
How to Download & Install Grim Fandango Remastered Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Grim Fandango Remastered for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, fully updated
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon ™ X2 2.8 GHz, or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4650 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 / Intel HD 4000 Graphics, or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 6000 MB available space
- Additional Notes: GPU that supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher
- Linux ATI / AMD Compatibility Notice: Grim Fandango REQUIRES the proprietary ATI / AMD graphic drivers. Open source ATI / AMD drivers are NOT supported.
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6: i386, libasound2: i386, libasound2-data: i386, libasound2-plugins: i386 and dependencies.
Grim Fandango Remastered Linux Free Download
File Size: 4.1 GB