Among the Sleep Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Among the Sleep was release on May 29, 2014.
Genre : Action, Adventure games, Indie
Developer : Krillbite Studio
Game site : http://www.krillbite.com/ats/
Publisher : Krillbite Studio
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 3.0 .1 from 2.11.2017
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Polish
Voice language : English, Norwegian
About The Game
A first-person horror game in which you have to play as a two-year-old child.
You suddenly wake up in the middle of the night – the house is empty and plunged into pitch darkness. You are trying to find mom, but she is nowhere to be found. But you find your teddy bear, who tells you that everything is very bad, and you must certainly find out what is happening around.
This game explores horror not through combat systems or ratings, but through atmosphere and adventure. In Among the Sleep, you’re vulnerable, scared, and trying to make sense of what’s going on.
Add. Information :
In the improved edition of Among the Sleep you will find improved graphic effects, integrated into the game digital album with illustrations and soundtrack, the ability to choose pajamas, improved puzzles and gameplay, new dialogues and a completely new level-museum. Here you can take a look behind the scenes of the game and view various materials that were not included in the final version.
How to Download & Install Among the Sleep Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Among the Sleep for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17Processor: Dual core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 512 MB of VRAM, glibc 2.11 or newer
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Other: Linux compatibility notice: Intel graphic cards are NOT supported
Among the Sleep Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.06 GB