AI War: Fleet Command Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. AI War: Fleet Command was release on October 22, 2009.
Genre : Real Time Strategy
Developer : Arcen Games
Developer Site : http://arcengames.com/ai-war/
Publisher : Arcen Games / Desura / Steam / GOG
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 8.024
Version : 4.2. 1f4
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
About The Game
“You are inferior in the amount of weapons. You are greatly outnumbered. You must win. ” Here is your order.
Humanity has already fought against machines. And it lost. Squads of AI liquidators are watching every planet and every spatial tunnel, few remnants of human colonies are held captive in orbital bubbles, and AI forces have directed their attention beyond this galaxy, to a possible threat from the outside.
This distraction is our only possibility: there is a small rebel squad left, too insignificant for the central command of the AI. You have to command this squad. AI commanders will fight you when they see you – but your chance is that you can quietly capture these commanders without raising the alarm at central command.
There are several circumstances that play into your hands. Your ships are much faster. You have secure AI programs to automate defenses and build defenses. You have equipment that can shoot down fully equipped unmanned fighters in a matter of seconds. And even if the number of your several thousand ships does not compare with their tens of thousands, but thanks to a careful strategy, you must by any means reach and destroy the securely guarded cores of Artificial Intelligence.
Traveling through the galaxy, stealing AI technology, freeing planets from siege – all this is necessary in order to achieve their goals and preserve what is left of humanity. But if you pay too much attention to yourself, then the full power of AI will fall on you.
How to Download & Install AI War: Fleet Command Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game AI War: Fleet Command for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 10.10 or later, although other unsupported distros may very well work
- Processor: 1.6Ghz CPU (2.4 Ghz recommended, Dual Core strongly recommended for Host)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card must support 1024×1024 textures (most 32MB and up graphics cards do), 1024×768 or greater (32 bit color recommended)
- Hard Drive: 300MB
AI War: Fleet Command Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.03 GB