Mount & Blade: Warband Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Mount & Blade: Warband was release on March 31, 2010.
Genre : RPG, Action
Developer : TaleWorlds Entertainment
Publisher : TaleWorlds Entertainment
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : LAN, Internet
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.059
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual Voiceover
language : no
About The Game
Continuation of the cult role-playing game Mount & Blade. The story of a hero ”. Improved graphics, new single player features and great multiplayer await you. Pave the way with your sword to the heights of power!
Do you want to get rich? Make money from trading or take the high road. Dreaming of fame? Win tournaments or try your luck in the war. Take castles by assault, smash enemy troops on the battlefield, ravage the lands, conquering new titles and allotments for yourself.
Get the rank of marshal, lead the entire army of the country and serve your overlord faithfully. And if you want full power – raise a mutiny and take a place on the throne!
How to Download & Install Mount & Blade: Warband Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Mount & Blade: Warband for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Includes DLC: Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest Reforged Edition.
– DLC can be selected via game/mbw_config.sh script.
– Run the game through the script game/mb_warband.sh, not through start.sh, otherwise there will be problems with the libraries.
– Thanks to EugVV for providing the game.
For Russification, copy the files from the rus directory (from the rus.tar.gz archive) to the directory with the game (game). Then write ru in the /home/username/.mbwarband/language.txt file (if it doesn’t exist, create it).
echo en > ~/.mbwarband/language.txt
Installation order :
1. Make the files executable
2. Install the game (mount_blade_warband_vc_2_059_47146.sh)
3. Install the DLC
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Steam OS
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / ATi Radeon 2400 or better
- Hard Drive : 3 GB available space
- Sound: Standard audio
Mount & Blade: Warband Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.21 GB