Little Inferno Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Little Inferno was release on November 18, 2012.
About The Game
Genre : Fireplace simulator / Puzzle
Developer : Tomorrow Corporation
Developer site : http://tomorrowcorporation.com/littleinferno
Publisher : GOG
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.3 build GOG-1
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English, Português do Brasil , Deutsch, español, français, nederlands Voice
language : English
Tabletka : Not required (DRM-Free)
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It’s getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace – about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- – Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- – From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- – 100% indie – made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
How to Download & Install Linux Game Little Inferno
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Little Inferno for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1.5Ghz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card: graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 200 MB
- Other: Requireslibc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies, this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Little Inferno Linux Free Download
File Size: 352.1 MB