In Other Waters Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. In Other Waters was release on 3 April, 2020.
Genre : puzzle, simulation
Developer : Jump Over The Age
Publisher : Fellow Traveler
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.14f1, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.6
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
In Other Waters is an adventure game that tells the story of a lonely xenobiologist exploring the ocean of a distant and full of life planet. The scientist’s actions cause an ancient artificial intelligence to awaken from sleep, which allows shedding light on some ancient and terrifying secrets.
– explore the extraterrestrial ocean: move freely between locations and discover new territories far from the beaten paths, discoveries will give improvements and samples, which will then help you get into new areas of already explored locations, complete additional quests and open unique dialogues
– look at the world through the eyes of AI : steer and read signals, choose a route and map the ocean with intuition and experimentation
– become a xenobiologist: discover and catalog species, observe, scan, sample and interact with alien life
– plan your dives: choose when to study creatures and when to investigate secrets or dive into new areas, then return to base and study the samples taken
– build strong relationships: using limited means of communication, learn more about the person whose scuba gear you live in and help him make difficult decisions – joint experiences will bring you closer
How to Download & Install In Other Waters Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game In Other Waters for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
In Other Waters Linux Free Download
In Other Waters: Xenobiologist Edition (1.0.6) [amd64][Multi][Unity3D]