The Last Campfire Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. The Last Campfire was release on 7 Oct, 2021.
Genre : Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer, 3rd Person
Developer and Publisher : Hello Games
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.24f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 10/07/2021
License : Proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
The Last Campfire (Last bonfire) is a story about the adventures of a lost coal. Once in a mysterious place, he is looking for a way home, and at the same time his destiny.
– A story from Hello Games and the creative minds behind LostWinds
– Leave the dark forest and travel deep into the lands around you, overcoming challenges along the way
– Explore a beautiful wilderness full of lost tribes, strange creatures and mysterious ruins
– Find hope and save it in wanderings, then to kindle the last fire
How to Download & Install The Last Campfire Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game The Last Campfire for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2.5 GB
The Last Campfire Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.09 GB