Hidden Through Time Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Hidden Through Time was release on 12 March, 2020.
Genre : Hidden Object, 3rd Person
Developer & Publisher : Rogueside
Engine : Unity * (2019.3.0f1, * Unofficial Linux Build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.4
License : Proprietary
UI : Multilingual
About The Game
Hidden Through Time is a game of finding objects scattered throughout world history. Mysterious clues will help you uncover all the secrets of colorfully drawn levels. Find enough items to advance to the next level and progress through 4 eras. You can create your own levels using the editor.
How to Download & Install Hidden Through Time Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Hidden Through Time for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Contains 3 extras .
If there are non-Latin characters in the installation path, then add-ons do not work. Otherwise, remove the line ” export LC_ALL=C ” in run.sh.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.2, Kubuntu 22.214.171.124, Fedora 34, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 0.5 GB
Hidden Through Time Linux Free Download
File Size: 82.6 MB