80 Days Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. 80 Days was release on 29 September, 2015.
Genre : adventure, strategy, text
Developer : inkle Ltd , Cape Guy Ltd
Publisher : inkle Ltd
Engine : Unity * (2018.4.24f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.17.7g
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
80 Days is an adventure game based on Jules Verne’s book Around the World in 80 Days. In 1872, Phileas Fogg bet he could travel around the world in just 80 days. You have to play for his faithful servant Passepartout and hit the road with the owner. Hot air balloon rides, camel rides and many other ways to get around are waiting for you. The journey will be filled with revolution, intrigue, love and adventure. Climb the mountains of Burma, boldly cross the Siberian taiga, traverse the Zulu lands, swim the Amazon, get lost in the Indian Ocean – don’t be late. The game perfectly combines strategy and interactive storytelling. Travel the way you want and visit 170 cities. Choose from thousands of possible options to make every adventure unique.
How to Download & Install 80 Days Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game 80 Days for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.3, Kubuntu 188.8.131.52, Fedora 34, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
80 Days Linux Free Download
File Size: 82.8 MB