Fury Unleashed Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Fury Unleashed was release on May 8, 2020.
Genre : Platformer, Shooter, Roguelike, Side View
Developer and Publisher : Awesome Games Studio
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : Co-op
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.8.4
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Tablet : Cured
About The Game
Fury Unleashed is a platform game inspired by Dead Cells and Rogue Legacy, with nostalgic memories of old-school platformers Contra and Metal Slug. You have to go to conquer the world with a bunch of guns and your own coolness.
– Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is the most valuable resource and every room is a comic book page
– Kill enemies quickly to unleash your fury and tear everything in your path to shreds, remaining unharmed
– Choose difficulty modes or customize your own Unlock more interesting modes as you like
– play alone or invite friends to play together
– choose the hero skills that suit your play style, change the appearance of the characters, you can even replace their faces with your own images
– choose the best items to help you in passing, and after death, unlock upgrades for new attempts
– practice combat with each enemy and 40 bosses
– soundtrack by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, composers of music for The Witcher, Bulletstorm and Shadow Warrior games
How to Download & Install Fury Unleashed Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Fury Unleashed for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.0GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 7510
- Storage: 1600 MB available space
Fury Unleashed Linux Free Download
File Size: 1009.3 MB