Fran Bow Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Fran Bow was release on August 27, 2015.
Genre : Adventure / Puzzle / Point ‘n’ Click / Horror
Developer : Killmonday Games HB
Developer Website : http://www.franbow.com/
Publisher : Killmonday Games HB
Architecture : x86
Version : build 03/15/2016
License : Proprietary
Interface language : Russian , English, German, Spanish
Tablet : Not required (DRM-free)
About The Game
“Fran Bow” is an eerie story of the adventures of Fran, a girl struggling with mental illness and the vicissitudes of fate.
After losing both her parents in a horrific and mysterious incident – a girl found them dismembered in her own home, Fren flees into the woods with her only friend, Mr. Midnight – a black cat she received as a gift from her parents.
In the forest, Fren goes into shock over the loss of her parents. Upon regaining consciousness, she finds herself in the Oswald Asylum, a children’s psychiatric clinic with an oppressive atmosphere and cruel orders. And, in addition, Mr. Midnight disappeared somewhere!
After Fran has a dream about her beloved cat, she decides to run away from the hospital to find her furry friend and return home to Aunt Grace, the only family she has left.
- Psychological thriller with a tragic plot.
- Unique graphic style with unique, hand-drawn pictures and animations.
- Unsolicited medicines will open the way to a terrifying hidden world that will help you solve puzzles and find hidden objects.
- A great variety of puzzles with different levels of difficulty, which are organically woven into the plot of the game.
- Three mini-arcades, each decorated in its own style, connect parts of the story.
- Interactive pet Mr. Midnight, for which you can even play a little.
- Over 50 unique characters, each with their own story.
How to Download & Install Fran Bow Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Fran Bow for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
– make executable => install => play
Because the game needs very old versions of libcrypto and libssl, then either look for them in old distributions, or run them through steam runtime:
cd “GOG Games/Fran Bow”
Tested on Ubuntu 19.04 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 4000, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies. This game comes with a 32-bit binary only
- Newer distributions (>=18.04) require libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0:i386 libssl.so.1.0.0:i386
Fran Bow Linux Free Download
File Size: 470.4 MB