Nantucket Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Nantucket was release on January 18, 2018.
Genre : strategy / RPG / historical
Developer : Picaresque Studio
Game website : http://www.picaresquestudio.com
Publisher : Fish Eagle
Libraries used : Unity3D (5.3.8f2)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.4
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only
Voice language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
In this strategy game, you will go in pursuit of Moby Dick during the heyday of American whaling, a few years after the events of Moby Dick, Herman Melville’s masterpiece. You have to try on the role of Ishmael, the only surviving sailor from the Pequod, embark on long voyages and lead the crew of the ship.
- Set sail and surf the sea.
The seas are waiting for you. Stop in port cities, become a famous whaler and complete various tasks: adventure awaits you!
- Become the best captain.
As in a real role-playing game, you can develop your character by improving his parameters, improving his sailing skills and making difficult decisions.
- Control the ship and command the crew.
You can hire new sailors for your crew and manage them wisely, as well as improve your ship by expanding its capabilities and adding new squads.
- Lead an expedition into the Golden Age of whaling.
You are waiting for more than a thousand unique events, each of which depends on the decisions you made before. And remember: every decision has consequences.
- Hunt whales and fight pirates.
Find new whale hunting spots, harvest whale oil and defend your ship from pirates in turn-based battles.
- Catch Moby Dick.
You are waiting for the original story and many tasks, completing which you will learn the secret of Moby Dick and remove the curse of Ahab.
How to Download & Install Nantucket Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Nantucket for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extra information :
– Included game, + DLC Songs of the Braves, + DLC Masters of the Seven Seas
Installation order :
– make executable => run => install => play
Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 or newer (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 Ghz or more
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Mouse, Keyboard
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libopenal1
Nantucket Linux Free Download
File Size: 548.7 MB