Convoy Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Convoy was release on April 21, 2015.
Genre : Action / Adventure / RPG / Strategy
Developer : Convoy Games
Developer Site : http://www.convoy-games.com/
Publisher : Indietopia Games
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 126.96.36.199
Unity3D Version : 2017.4 .17f1
License : proprietary
Interface language : english
Voice language : english
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Convoy * is a roguelike game inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross the wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship.
* Tzh. military “convoy”
Presented in pixel art style and leading the action in a post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy is at its core a squad-based tactical roguelike game. You travel with your combat vehicle and escort through the wasteland to find the parts you need to repair your broken spaceship. As you travel, you will meet strangers in random scenarios, intercepting radio signals.
Depending on the choices you make, signals can lead to either a tactical battle or random roleplaying. Whichever choice you make, you need to keep your column safe from raiders, privateers and other enemies. Constantly improve your cars, because death in Convoy is final.
- A new vision of tactical battles: The battle takes place in real time like a high-speed car chase in which you need to change the location of your units and use abilities to maximize their effectiveness.
- Research pays off: You will find many different radio signals, each one based on a text event. What doesn’t kill you can bring you loot.
- Fully Redecorated Units: Each unit can be upgraded and equipped with different weapons and abilities, allowing you to customize them to suit your needs.
- Randomized (random) planet: With each playthrough, the main and secondary goals, events, choices, and various consequences of your actions will change.
- The Cold War turns into open conflict: Three factions vie for control of the planet; your actions upset the established balance, making you a universal enemy. Each faction is growing in strength and you must not be left behind.
- Ultimate Death Key Element: Knowing that one wrong move can lead to certain death keeps you on your toes.
Description translation – agregen
Add. info :
– unmodified archive from GOG.com
How to Download & Install Convoy Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Convoy for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
– download => make executable => run => install => play
Tested on Ubuntu 18.10 / amd64
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 10.10+, SteamOS+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 2.0 capabilities
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Convoy Linux Free Download
File Size: 179.8 MB