FAITH: The Unholy Trinity Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. FAITH: The Unholy Trinity was release on 22 Oct, 2022.
Genre : horror, third person
Developer : Airdorf Games
Publisher : New Blood
Engine : GameMaker * (* unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1
License : proprietary
Interface : Russian and English
About The Game
FAITH: The Unholy Trinity is an old-school horror from the era of classic 8-bit games of the 80s of the last century. You, as a young priest, will fight with devils, insane cultists and your own weakening faith. Use the holy crucifix to exorcise evil spirits and ghosts. As you explore haunted forests and abandoned churches, discover a world of horror, loneliness and mystery.
How to Download & Install FAITH: The Unholy Trinity Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game FAITH: The Unholy Trinity for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Includes soundtrack .
Crack by Stocking_Anarcy from Zone of Games .
AntiMicroX is a gamepad configuration utility.
Tested on Linux Mint 21, Manjaro 21.3.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 0.5 GB
FAITH: The Unholy Trinity Linux Free Download
File Size: 880.9 MB