Drox Operative Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Drox Operative was release on November 29, 2012.
Genre : space, role-playing, third person
Developer and publisher : Soldak Entertainment
Multiplayer : cooperative
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.043
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Drox Operative is an action role-playing game featuring starships and warring alien races in a dynamic, evolving galaxy. The possibility of space battles over the network is provided. Centuries ago, the galaxy was ruled by the drox, whose strength lay in their operatives – elite captains trained to achieve their goals at any cost and by any means necessary. With the help of operatives, the Drox created a system for rapid travel between stars, colonized and conquered millions of planets, and ruled the Universe with a firm hand for over a hundred thousand years. Realizing that the operatives could pose a threat, the drox decided to kill them all. The attempt ended sadly. The galaxy plunged into the abyss of a destructive civil war. After several thousand years, the drox became extinct, but the operatives continued to exist. They learned their lesson well: being loyal to one people is stupid. Now they work for those who pay them, and there is no shortage of work. Even if the star empire had at its disposal at least a hundred planets, a thousand ships and the most difficult tasks, the empire would entrust everything to the operatives. In the new “space race” the strongest nations are actively exploring, colonizing and expanding, trying to conquer the galaxy by force of arms, diplomacy, technology, by any means they can invent. You, as an operative, do not need to manage all these annoying people, erect thousands of buildings, cajole enemies and balance debits with credits. Your task is to predict who will be the winner and help him conquer the galaxy (if you are kind). More importantly, you need to accumulate as many credits as possible and build the deadliest ship in the entire Universe.
– explore a dynamically developing galaxy
– in each new game you will find a new sector of the galaxy with monsters, tasks, spare parts for the ship and nations
– take part in a galactic war between different nations
– defeat hundreds of different enemy ships
– build the deadliest ship in the entire Universe
– choose equipment and crew for your ship from thousands of possible options
– play with your friends online in co-op mode
How to Download & Install Drox Operative Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Drox Operative for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Contains the Invasion of the Ancients expansion pack .
Linux Mint requires the ia32-libs package to be installed ( sudo apt update && sudo apt install ia32-libs ).
Tested on Linux Mint 21.
Make the file executable in its properties and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 1.5 GHz processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 2 or better
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Drox Operative Linux Free Download
File Size: 194.1 MB