Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today was release on April 10, 2015.
Genre : Adventure games, Indie
Developer : Fictiorama Studios
Game site : http://www.fictiorama.com/en/ds-tomorrow-comes-today/
Publisher : Daedalic Entertainment
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.0.7
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish
Voice language : English, German
About The Game
There was only darkness. And then there was a light …
But there was too little of it for Michael to understand what happened to the world and who he is. The Great Wave, The Melted … these are just words in his wasted brain. Help Michael realize a new reality – a universe that decays and disappears into nowhere.
Welcome to a new ruthless world – a world seized by disease and disappearing before our eyes. It is not past, present or future. This is the inevitable “dead synchronicity.” We need to hurry. Otherwise … what will you do when Time ceases to exist?
“Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today” is the first part of the planned “Dead Synchronicity” trilogy: A
terrible epidemic turns people into Melted – insane patients with supernatural mental powers … but it will not help them because they have not long to live.
The disease appears to be caused by the Great Wave – a series of natural disasters that destroyed all energy sources and communications and plunged the world into a state of chaos controlled by both the government and the military.
You have to help Michael, a man without a past, find out who he is, and understand what brought the world to the brink of destruction. But if Michael does not hurry, then dead synchronicity will overtake him and the whole world … and then there will be no more Time.
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today is a 2D point-and-click adventure set in a dystopia. The game does justice to the classic adventure games (The Secret of Monkey Island, Broken Sword, Day of the Tentacle …) but tells a more mature story that will make you think back to the games I have no mouth and I must scream or Sanitarium.
- Classic adventure gameplay in the adult world of
- 2D graphics and a unique expressionist style
- Distortions of space and time, dystopian atmosphere … and a dark bloody plot
- The soundtrack for the game was recorded by the indie rock band Kovalski
- “A mixture of Guybrush, Mad Max and 12 monkeys”
How to Download & Install Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
1: Grant execution rights to gog_dead_synchronicity_126.96.36.199.sh
2: Install gog_dead_synchronicity_188.8.131.52.sh
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Single Core Processor or 2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 4500 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL compatible
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.17 GB