Chaos on Deponia Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Chaos on Deponia was release on November 6, 2012.
Genre : Adventure games, Indie
Developer : Daedalic Entertainment
Game site : http://www.deponia.de/depo2/en/
Publisher : Daedalic Entertainment
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 3.3.2351
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, German, Polish, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Bulgarian
Voice language : English, German, Italian, Spanish
About The Game
In the long-awaited sequel to the adventure game “Deponia”, which received a lot of positive reviews, the crazy saga moves to a new level. At the same time, “Deponia 2: An Explosive Adventure” turns out to be even more insane than the first part and captures the player from the first second.
Rufus could have come to his senses, become friendly and considerate, and it would not even have occurred to him to bring everything into such chaos just for the sake of achieving his own goals. One would think that chaining oneself to burning saws, training torpedo dolphins or emptying nests of platypuses is completely alien to him, but …
But after all, it is the burning saw that is the reason that Goal again appears on Deponia. Quite by chance, her consciousness turns out to be split and is now stored on three disks, each of which contains different parts of her personality. So it is Rufus’s turn, using only his special charm, to convince the three personalities of Goal to reconnect and go on a journey to Elysium. And he also needs to manage to save Deponia.
The second adventure on Deponia is a separate, complete story that anyone can go into, even if they haven’t played the first part. However, fans of the first part will also discover a lot about the past of the heroes, and will finally find answers to some questions.
- – An extraordinary universe in the best traditions of Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy), Terry Pratchett (Discworld) and Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama);
- – Unique cartoon style and hand-drawn high-resolution 2D graphics;
- – Eccentric characters and unusual humor combined with addictive puzzles;
- – Very high quality and atmospheric soundtrack;
- – A game from the creators of hits like Edna & Harvey. Brain Explosion ”,“ Edna and Harvey. Harvey’s New Eyes ”and“ The Elusive World ”.
How to Download & Install Chaos on Deponia Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Chaos on Deponia for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Single Core Processor or 2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 256 MB RAM (Shared Memory is not recommended)
- Storage: 3 GB HDD space
- Sound: OpenAL compatible
- Other: This game comes with a 64-bit binary only!
Chaos on Deponia Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.09 GB